Skip to main content

Another day

Good morning
Day 2 of working out and eating right and I was impressed by the scale already. Eating clean is in my opinion the most important part of any weight loss process. My diet now consist of protein in every meal fruit and veggies that's it... Ok we'll you caught me most the know me know I do not have many clutches except... COFFEE I did not give it up, but I am only drinking 1 cup a day. I will post on a weekly schedule so you. An see my transformation daily can get ridiculous and people get bored. So here it goes people I'm so excited btw day 1 and already lost 2.6 lbs :) wahoooooo... Go me go me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Something Old Something New

I am not talking about weddings :D But today is one of those days when I have laughed, I have cried, and I have had many hours of myself which could be good and bad for all those involved in my life. I love to sew and I have been working on a quilt I have wanted to do for so long.  The Pattern is called Autumn Ablaze from Quilting Celebrations www.quiltingcelebrations.com .  Its from the Fall 2012 magazine, this will also tell you how long I have been wanting to do this.  See you all should believe me when I tell you this is a year all about me. So that gives you an Idea of what I have been doing this past week, plus many others more.  I have about 10 projects that I am always working on, I do tend to get bored with just one so when I see something I just jump right in and sew my little heart out.  Maybe one of these days I will actually finish a project without putting it aside for something else... Nah that is to predictable..   I was t...

Learning New Things

Today I started on a journey.. Learning new things! I have a habit of not wanting to do things because I am scared because I really have no idea how to do so.  So with that said I have gone on many journey's lately but for right now this is the only one I can talk about. So I started a quilt well over 20 years ago.  One of my most precious friends showed me how to use a sewing machine while I lived in New York and over the last 20 years I have done a few things but have not really taken up sewing until that last few months.   Finished Quilt that took 20 years to finish  Last Mothers Day my family cleared out a room in my home and gave it to me so I can actually use it instead of stowing all my stuff under the stairs like Harry Potter.  So I set my room up and it stayed that way for a long time.  Things got put into it and stored and then it became a mess and then right before the New Year I finished a Crocheted Flag I did for a friend of mine as ...

New Adventures of 2015

So as everyone would know the beginning of the year is all about starting new or over.  I believe it is great to get a fresh start on so many things.  So as my friend Jeanette us to do when I worked with her is she had a board or what she called it things she wanted to achieve or try to do during the year.  So I didn't get as fancy as she did but I did the exact same thing.  I started my own board, I didn't put photos yet (but I will because I love visual) but I wanted to make sure I could see what I expected out of 2015 and so it didn't go away its always in my craft room staring me in the face.  So now when I am down or things are not going my way I can add words or rethink why I'm not getting what I wanted to achieve.  Some of the things I wrote on this board was me.  I want to think about myself this year, I am a mother of four wonderful daughters, but I pour myself into them and then I find I am left with a wasted self and nothing to show for all ...